Skip to content
How to get Epoxy Resin Bubble-free?
- Please no shaking the containers before mixing
- A steady hand during mixing prevents the increased undermixing of air bubbles
- it can be helpful if you preheat the resin and hardener in the container in a warm water bath before processing
- Some objects can sometimes release air bubbles into the resin during the casting process. This can be prevented by sealing these objects in advance with a thin layer of epoxy resin.
- In difficult cases you can also remove the air bubbles with a vacuum pump.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.